Bruce Caven is an accomplished Vice President, General Manager and Chief Executive Officer with a track record of managing, creating and developing exceptional growth in an array of corporations and industries. He is a seasoned executive, sales manager and business leader renowned for building long-term client relations, spearheading multi-million dollar corporate development, and driving revenue in innovative industries.
Bruce Caven Biography
Currently, Bruce is the Chief Executive Officer of Blue Mountain Best, a luxury coffee grower and processor. He is also the Chief Executive Officer of Massive Brand Online, a marketing and public relations firm.
Bruce is passionate about championing innovative business models in fast-expanding and opportunity-rich industries, like the specialty coffee markets, to spearhead supply chain solutions for customers around the world. This is especially true with his work in Jamaica, where Bruce manages a multinational coalition of agricultural experts, world-class executives and business consultants to lead the way in coffee cultivation.
Bruce Caven LinkedIn
What is the email id of Bruce Caven CEO at Blue Mountain Resort Toronto, Ontario, Canada?
Bruce Caven is the Chief Executive Officer at Blue Mountain Best. He is working there from Aug 2020.
What are the qualification of Bruce Caven?
Bruce Caven Education
Bruce Caven has completed his graduation from Carleton University. He has done B Com in Marketing and Finance.
Where is currently Bruce Caven is working?
Bruce Caven is the CEO of Blue Mountain Resort.
Where did Bruce Caven has worked earlier?
Bruce Caven Carrer
- Chief Executive Officer
Massive Brand Online, Toronto, Canada
Jan 2015 – Present
- Vice President | Business Development (contract)Vice President | Business Development (contract)
Nexent Innovations Inc Mississsauga, Ontario
2012 – 2013 · 1 yr2012 – 2013 · 1 yr
- General Manager
Roadpost, Toronto, Canada
2010 – 2011 · 1 yr2010 – 2011 · 1 yr
- Vice President & General Manager | Commercial ServicesVice President & General Manager | Commercial Services
The Weather Network, Oakville, Ontario
2003 – 2010 · 7 yrs2003 – 2010 · 7 yrs
- Vice President, Sales & MarketingVice President, Sales & Marketing
Intercon Security, Toronto, Ontario
2001 – 2003 · 2 yrs2001 – 2003 · 2 yrs
- Vice President & General Manager
Terion Canada Communications, Toronto, Canada
1999 – 2001 · 2 yrs1999 – 2001 · 2 yrs
- Vice President of Sales
Fonorola/Sprint Toronto, Canada
1996 – 1998 · 2 yrs1996 – 1998 · 2 yrs
- Director of Data Networks (multiple promotions)
Cancom, Toronto, Canada
1983 – 1996 · 13 yrs1983 – 1996 · 13 yrs
– DIRECTOR OF DATA NETWORKS (LATERAL PROMOTION) | 1994 – 1996
– DIRECTOR OF MOBILE SERVICES (PROMOTION) |1990 – 1994
– ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, MOBILE AND BROADCAST SERVICES (PROMOTION) | 1990 – 1992
– MANAGER, NEWS AND BROADCAST SERVICES (PROMOTION) | 1987 – 1990
– AREA SALES MANAGER, MANITOBA AND NORTH WESTERN ONTARIO (LATERAL MOVE) | 1986 – 1987
– DEALER MANAGER, DIRECT-TO-HOME DIVISION (PROMOTION) | 1985 – 1986
– ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE, ONTARIO SYSTEMS GROUP | 1983 – 1984
– NORTHERN ONTARIO ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE | 1983 – 1984
► Successfully hunted and grew revenue from start to over $20M in four years. The company was sold to Shaw Communications in 2006
► Prospected and closed several large VSAT contracts while in the Satlink Business Services Division with strategic clients including; Southam, Noranda and Scotia McCleod
► Spearheaded operations in the mobile services unit quickly closing a multi-year million dollar agreement with a major transportation carrier that forced a competitor into bankruptcy